Sunday, April 29, 2012

PLN update

personal learning network


During the course of this semester I have learned many things that have to do with technology. I never knew that there were so many websites that I could visit that would allow me to retrieve information. Google has become my new best friend. On some of my projects that I worked on during the semester required group work. Skype was a big help for this because we could meet online without actually having to go to class. I have heard that google hangout was pretty cool, but I never tried using it. I guess I will have to do that soon. I used symbaloo to create my own PLN, which is a personal learning network. The one I posted above is what I have so far. I am sure that I will add to it over the years. I use all of these things to help me learn in some way or another. Of course I mentioned skype, but twitter has helped a lot as well and so has facebook. These are both easy ways to communicate with other students or teachers and get advice from them. I hope to be able to update it every year as I learn more about things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment